Anti-Vomiting Stainless Steel Cat Bowl
Anti-Vomiting Stainless Steel Cat Bowl
REDUCE STRAIN ON YOUR CAT'S NECK, JOINTS, HIPS & FOOD PIPE WHILE EATING
Did you know that a raised feeder helps prevent indigestion and stomach discomfort while also reducing strain on your cat’s neck, joints, hips, and food pipe while eating?
Leo’s Paw is excited to offer our premium stainless steel food bowl designed to fit into any decor. Don’t be WOWed by the looks alone. This bowl delivers amazing health and wellness benefits for your cat as well!
Our raised food bowl:
- Improves digestion
- Prevents vomiting
- Reduces strain on the esophagus(food pipe)
- Makes swallowing easier
Not only is stainless steel beautiful, but it is also sanitary and germ-resistant. It does not easily scratch, stain or rust, and is highly recommended by vets and pet care professionals.
Doesn’t your fur baby deserve the best?
- Whisker-friendly 5.5" wide and 2.6" deep feeding bowls - Say goodbye to whisker fatigue.
- Premium Food-Grade Stainless Steel Material - Hygienic and non-toxic for your fur baby.
Unbreakable, long-lasting material that won't easily scratch, stain, or rust despite constant use.
- Sanitary and germ-resistant - Bacteria cannot enter hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Elevated design - Makes swallowing easier by reducing strain on Esophagus (food pipe) and prevents your cat from acid reflux & vomiting.
- Helps to avoid future problems in the spine, hips, or digestive system.
- Easy to use & clean - The angle of the bowls can be adjusted freely and the bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Modern & Attractive design - Fits in all homes.
- Non-slip rubber at the bottom to prevent it from sliding.
- Suitable for all cat sizes and small to medium-sized dogs.
SHOP WITH US TODAY, YOUR CAT WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU!
At Leo's Paw, our #1 priority is your satisfaction and happiness. We understand that buying things online can be scary with companies not staying true to their customers. If you have a problem, are unhappy with your purchase, or want a refund, just send us a message and we will handle it!
Just reach out to our team at email@example.com and we will make it happen!
Order right now with confidence! Try it out for 30 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back! There’s absolutely no risk in giving it a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the cat bowl work to prevent vomiting?
- By raising your cat's food it helps to prevent indigestion and stomach discomfort. It also reduces the strain on Esophagus (food pipe) by making swallowing easier.
Is the cat bowl safe for my cat to use?
- Yes, it is 100% safe and recommended for your cat to use.
What materials is the cat bowl made of?
- The bowls are made of premium food-grade stainless steel material, which is hygienic and long-lasting.
Can the cat bowl help with other health issues?
- The angle of the bowls can be adjusted freely which also helps to avoid future problems in the spine, hips, and digestive system.
What cat breeds and sizes is the bowl suitable for?
- The bowls are suitable for all cat breeds and sizes.
How do I clean the cat bowl?
- The bowls are easily removed from the base and dishwasher safe.
What type of food can the bowl be used for?
- The bowls can be used for all types of cat food, wet and dry.
Does the cat bowl come in different sizes or colors?
- The bowl can be purchased as a double or single bowl.
How long will it take for the cat bowl to arrive after I order it?
US Expedited: 3-7 days
US Standard: 6-14 days
UK Standard: 6-13 days
CAN Standard: 6-15 days
AU Standard: 6-15 days
EU Standard: 7-15 days
REST OF THE WORLD
*Please allow 1-3 days for your order to be processed from our warehouse.
What is your return or refund policy?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you're eligible for a *refund/replacement within 30 days from the time the order was received/delivered. It should be in line with our Standard Product Warranty Policy. *Refund excludes shipping & handling fees.
How do I contact customer support if I have additional questions or concerns?
- Please read our "Frequently Asked Questions" for help. If you still have questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.